Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Plans

This is such a great question - I am probably the only one who did what I really planned on doing. Start going to college, meet someone, get married, and start a family. The only thing is that I really didn't think it would happen to me(of course you know I never dated anyone in High School - I only wished!!!)

I had several different ideas of what to do after graduation. Luckily Cindi asked me to move to Salt Lake - which (thanks to her) was where I was suppose to be. I started dating Justin weeks after sending off a missionary (Cindi would always tease me - "you couldn't even last two months!") But it was right for me!

Five years later and I have the most wonderful husband, two of the greatest boys, and (I guess this is a great time to announce - I am pregnant with a third child!!!) I am 12 weeks along and that is why no one has heard from me for a while - but I am hoping the sickness will soon be over! We couldn't be any happier. I know to some people this is not leaving a dream, but to me, it really is.

I do plan on going back to school and graduating in health and nutrition. I would love to be a dietition when all my kids are in school. Of course this is a few years down the road so as we have all said - anything can happen!

This was a fun idea! And I will be sure to keep you posted on the pregnancy and when we find out what we are having in a couple of months!

2 comments:

Heatherbelle said...

Congrats JaNae! That is awesome. I'm kind of jealous of all you pregnant girls. I swear I love Miles so much I just want tonz more babies! But I also want a husband around for it so I guess will have to wait until he's closer to being done! When is your due date?

Andrea :) said...

Way to go JaNae! I'm so glad your plans have come true. :) Congratulations on your newest little one! I hope you get a girl because they are so much fun! :)