Thursday, August 23, 2007

I love this...


I love that we have this blog. It's great to hear what all of you are doing and it brings a smile to my face at the end of a long day. Here is a photo of Cooper and he is actually with JaNae Packer Morris' little boys, my sister Heather's kids and Mandi Packer Pearson (Janae's older sister and she married John Pearson, Tony Pearsons older brother) kids. I'll go left to right, We have Cooper, Samantha (Heather's daughter who is 15 months old) Tanner (Heather's 3 year old boy) Janna (Mandi's brand new little girl) Corbin (JaNae's 3 year old boy) Hunter (Mandi's 18 month old boy) and Taylor (JaNae's 19 month old boy). They are all close in age and we love getting together when we can, which is not very often. Any who, Everything is going great here in Brigham. Chad is almost done with his first class at the University of Phoenix (online) and I'm so proud that he is at an A right now. We almost have all of his credits transfered to the University so we will soon know how many more classes he has to take. I am excited to hopefully be on the downslope. My two jobs are going great. I work for a gentleman named Adam Hess who owns a lawn mowing business and I answer his phones, do invoices, etc. It's really only about 10 hours a week. Then I am still working for a company in Salt Lake from home that does insurance reports. Both are great but between them, Cooper and keeping up a household, life is busy. I will take it though. We live on the west side of town just a couple blocks north of the fire department. I will be honest it is different being on the west side of brigham rather than the east side. I didn't think there would be a difference but there is. I actually enjoy it because we are a lot closer to downtown and Kent's. Plus, we are very excited to walk to Peach Days this year rather than drive from Salt Lake for Saturday and that's it. Well, until another free moment. C ya girls.

2 comments:

Heatherbelle said...

I so sad about missing Peach Days this year! I really wanted to take Miles to the parade and everything but I guess that might not happen for a few years! And they have all the county fairs in the middle of summer so we missed them. Have fun though!

Andrea :) said...

What cute kids! I'm so glad things are going well for you guys. I hope to see you at Peach Days! :) Much Love