Wednesday, October 3, 2007

In Addition

Hey All!
Just wanted to tell you that I added a section on the left hand side of the page with some links to other blogs. Aaron and Becky just recently made their own family blog and Jared and Jess, and Tyler and Christina have one as well. I also have my own blog(left over from dental hygiene school) and a family blog, on which we post way more pictures of Miles then you people would probably ever want to see, and which I will not burden you with on this friends blog!.....But just in case you do ;) the links are there for you! Or for those of you want to see how huge I was 7 1/2 months preggo! (Speaking of which, Holly we want to see pictures of you and your cute belly - remembering that everyone thinks your belly is cute even if you don't) Becky, I have to say that the video you made of your family on your blog is just adorable!

1 comment:

Andrea :) said...

Thanks for adding everyone's blogs. I love reading them! I am currently attempting to create a blog (a.k.a. a shrine to Allie). I'll let you know when it looks decent enough, so you can add it. Thanks again, Heather! :)