Saturday, September 29, 2007

Evan's Update

Hey Friends! Just a little update on what's going on in Rexburg, Idaho with the Evan's family: We had our first snow fall today. Thank heaven's for hot chocolate! :) Allie is getting bigger everyday. She rolls everywhere and loves to "talk, talk, talk" and read books. She turned 8 months old today. She weighs 15 pounds and is 26" long. Allie is definitely the pride and joy of our lives. :)

Cody is still working one day a week at Melaleuca and then working everyday in Idaho Falls. He enjoys working with the kids, but looks forward to going to grad school so he can be a counselor. We'll start applying to grad schools soon. When asked where he wants to go, he just says "anywhere they'll take me".

As for me, I just love being home with Allie. It is so nice to be a mommy :) I've learned how to make cute headbands and so now that consumes my time, too. Any one looking for a good read? I'm reading "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer. It's the first in a series of books about a girl who falls for a vampire. At first I was skeptical, but it has been on the NY Best Seller's list, and it is fabulous! Give it a try if you've got a second.

The only other new thing is that I got a calling to be the ward choir pianist. I'm just laughing because for the first time in my life I am in a ward where pianists are few and far between. It is so weird. I enjoy playing the piano, but I am no concert pianist, so we'll just see how this goes... Anyway, sorry for the novel. I hope everyone is doing well! Much Love to All :)

1 comment:

Heatherbelle said...

Allie just keeps getting prettier every day! Has she gotten any teeth yet? Miles first one popped through on Monday! I can believe how early it is! Hopefully he doesn't bite!