Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hey Friends!!



Hey Friends,
I love this invention! Christina your family is growing by leaps and bounds! Holly, I am so excited to be a God Aunt or something like that!!! Laura, I am so glad to hear from you! Heather, I love to see all the fun pictures even though we are so far apart! Andrea, your little girl is so cute!! Becky, your family is darling and also just growing so much! Mckell, you just seem to move all around and have so much fun wherever you are!! Also, to everyone else and the fun insights into their lives! Well, Kindergarten is sure keeping me on my toes. I feel like I have 47 kids because some of them do call me mom. I feel like I can conquer the world when I have all those children entertained for six hours of the day. I give more bandaids, dry more tears, tie more shoes, and repeat things so many times a day and I didn't even know it was possible. It is fun, but it is a lot of work. Well, have a great day!! - These pictures are of Josh and I in Hawaii and Savannah, Holly, and I at the Brigham City fireworks.

1 comment:

Andrea :) said...

Alicia! You made it to Hawaii! How was it? Was your trip a graduation present? I'm so glad a life-long dream has been fulfilled! :)