Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Greetings!!



Hello Brigham Babes! :) It was fun scrolling through the blog and seeing what everyone has been up to (having babies looks like the popular theme!) and the different ways we have all taken. Thanks Heather for putting this together. Since I'm still in the single scene, I guess I'll post the latest guy I've been dating instead of kids (hee...hee...)! I'm still living in Salt Lake City. I work as a nurse at Primary Children's Hospital and love 99% of what I do. When I'm not working, I'm usually playing outside or going on some new adventure. The pics are of a softball team I played on this summer and the other one is of a place we backpacked into called Havasupai Falls...it was amazingly beautiful! So good to hear from everyone...

4 comments:

Andrea :) said...

Laura! So great to hear from you! I'm so glad you are enjoying life and having fun! Keep us updated on all your adventures and all your boyfriends. Much Love :)

The Winkel Family said...

Laura...it has been too long. I am sad I have not seen you in who knows how long. I am glad you are enjoying everything, except I guess that 1% of work. There is always something that we have to struggle with in life. Well, hopefully I will see you soon. Take care and have fun!

McKell H. Costa said...

I'm so jealous you got to hike to Havasupi! My brother went and loved it..Evan and I wanted to go while we were living in AZ but didn't get the chance! It sounds like you are having a blast! You are gorgeous as always! It was really good to hear from you! Take care!

Alicia said...

Laura, our long lost friend. I am so glad to hear about what you are up to. So what exactly do you do at Primary Children's? Well, talk to you soon!
Alicia