Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"Wednesday Madness"




The title is in reference to a book my father used to read to me when I was little, where the main character would fake sick every Wednesday in order to miss school. :) But seriously, I think I may be getting a sinus infection. I have this headache that won't go away and I feel blah. Is sick season already approaching? I haven't been sick since I had Miles and I've just realized that this is not going to be fun. You don't get to take off from being a mom just because you don't feel well, and considering Jared left at 7:00a.m. and got back at 8:30p.m. I don't think he's going to be much help. Rats!
Anyway, I had to post these pictures that my mom took the week before I left town. Aww!What cute kids!!!
This past week was fun! My Mom and Dad came out to Indiana to see us(well really to see Miles) and I got to spend time with them while Jared studied. My mom spoiled me by bringing me a new baby quilt she made for Miles, a new wall-hanging and a new tablerunner. We made new curtains for my living room and for Miles room and decorated Miles nursery while she was here as well! It's kind of funny while we were living in Salt Lake our living room was decorated in black and red and when we moved I decided I wanted something different, so I bought this really pretty gold fabric before we moved and decided I would redo every thing black and gold! Well I was walking through Walmart the first night we were here and walked into a sea of black and gold. That's right! I inadvertantly decorated my new living room in Purdue colors! Nobody can say we don't have school spirit around here!
Oh, Yeah! I forgot to mention that the new video I posted is my friends Jamo and Sarah's video that they posted on YouTube. So cute! It make me smile. Hope it does for you as well!

2 comments:

Andrea :) said...

I have one word for you: Airborne. I love that stuff when I start feeling sick. Check with your doctor to make sure you can still have it while nursing. I hope you get feeling better FAST :) Go black and gold! That is so funny that you decorated in Purdue colors. I'll have to come see :) I'm glad your parents could come visit. That is wonderful! Thanks for posting those adorable pictures! Love Ya!

Becky said...

Thanks for posting the pics heather! I forgot that Aubrielle was ever that small! She is catching up with miles now! I have heard airborne works, but when I have a sinus infection I usually soak in the tub and after stand over a boiling pot of water. Breath that steam in and loosen up the infection. Good luck!