Saturday, October 27, 2007


My family June 2007


Hi Everyone!
I (Cami) sure have had a blast reading about what everyone is doing! I can't believe how much has changed! I still live in Brigham with my husband Tyson and our two daughters- Grace, who is three and a half and Anna who is one and a half. We moved last summer into our "dream" home and have been really busy tearing out walls, painting, refinishing floors, and of course, decorating! Tyson is really handy so we still have quite a long list of projects! I feel really lucky to be able to stay home and be a full-time mommy! My girls are growing up so fast and they are keeping me happy! Grace is going to Mrs. Stolworthy's "little bees" preschool at the high school and loving every minute of it. Seeing those high school girls just reminds me how fast time has gone! Grace loves baby dolls, horses, tea parties, princesses, and dress ups. It's really fun for me because I feel like I never quite grew out of those little girl things myself! Anna loves music, pushing her baby in her sroller, and playing in the dirt! She is usually really easy going and happy, but she definately has a stubborn side too! She is really cuddly and definately a mama's girl-which I love! I have had so much fun with all the girl stuff! Having kids just makes every holiday and season so much more fun! I am so glad to be able to read about everyone and keep in touch-this is going to be so fun!



3 comments:

The Winkel Family said...

Cami,
I am so glad you joined us. I hear all these stories from Emily that your girls are so grown and just adorable. She was right. I am jealous that she gets to see you all the time. I will be out for Thanksgiving, so I will definitely have to swing by to see this "dream home" of yours. We thought about buying a home here, but because we will most likely move in two years, it just didn't seem like it would be possible. See you soon!

Andrea :) said...

Cami! I'm so glad to hear about your family! Your little girls are so adorable! Good Luck fixing up your "dream" home. That is so awesome to be in a house. I look forward to hearing more about your cute family! :)

Savanna said...

Cami, You have an adorable family. You should post some pics of your new home and all the fun projects you have in the works.