Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Draco and Scoop


I don't know why but my post is automatically dating it as Oct 10, does anyone know how to change it to current date?




Here are my little guys on Halloween! They had a blast once they got in their costumes. Corbin went with his little friend from the ward who was Harry Potter and they looked so adorable. At first Taylor did not want us to put the scoop costume on him, but once we got it on he was thrilled! He barrelled his way through all the other trick-or-treaters to get to the candy - it was hilarious!

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sorry about that, Corbin added those L's up above because his brother loves L's!

I don't know if my boys are sick or if they had too much candy, but they have both thrown up in the last 24 hours. I don't think it is candy because I wouldn't let them have that much.

I hope all of you had a great Halloween and I want to see pictures. Christina and Heather, your boys look adorable!

No comments: